When accessing our Website, Mya Saray, LLC will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
Mya Saray, LLC is a Virginia, USA limited liability company doing business at 43671 Trade Center Pl #114, Sterling, VA 20166. Mya Saray, LLC is the controller for personal data collected via this website.
Personal Data Supervisor
Personal Data Supervisor: Mazin Badawi
Address: 43671 Trade Center Pl #114, Sterling, VA 20166
Telephone Number: 1.703.996.8800
Email Address: email@example.com
You may also have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority as it may exist in the appropriate jurisdiction.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
2. The date and time you access our site; and
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. Mya Saray, LLC may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Mya Saray, LLC uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Mya Saray, LLC will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Means of Data Collection.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email or otherwise.
Third parties. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Analytics solutions from the following parties:
- Google Analytics
- Marketing and Sales
Third party data collected about your interactions with our website is user agnostic. Data collected by third parties is anonymized.
We use the following cookies having the purpose set out beside the cookie:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
ASP.NET_SessionID/ myahookah.com/expiry: 2 years.: Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by myahookah.com and Google Analytics.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
_utma/myahookah.com/expiry 2 years. Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by myahookah.com and Google Analytics.
_utmb/myahookah.com/expiry: session: Registers a time stamp with the exact time of when the user accesses the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
_utmc/myahookah.com/expiry: session: Registers a time stamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.
_utmt/myahookah.com/expiry: session: Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.
_utmz/myahookah.com/expiry: 6 months: Collects data on where the user came from; what search engine was used; what link(s) was/were clicked; and search terms used. Used by Google Analytics.
_pinterest_cm/myahookah.com/expiry: 12 months: Used by Pinterest to track the usage of services.
Marketing and Sales Cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
_stid/sharethis.com/expiry: 12 months: Registers a unique ID that identifies a user’s device for return visits.
_unam/myahookah.com/expiry: 9 months: Saves the user’s navigation on the website including what pages have been viewed and how long the browser has been used to view each page.
Impression.php/#/facebook.com/expiry: Session: Used by Facebook to register impressions on pages with the Facebook login button.
OrderID (encrypted)/myasaray.com/expiry: Session : Used by us to provide shopping cart management.
MemberID (encrypted)/myasaray.com/expiry: 15 days : Used by us to provide shopping cart management.
OrderCode (encrypted)/myasaray.com/expiry: Session : Used by us to provide shopping cart management.
BrandID/myahookah.com/expiry: Session: Used for navigation and to show last viewed products, departments, etc.
DepartmentId/myahookah.com/expiry: Session: Used for navigation and to show last viewed products, departments, etc.
Purpose of Data Collection.
We use the information we collect from to provide our services to you, including the display and retention of purchase or view information to enable a convenient, seamless product interaction experience for you. We may use your information for warranty purposes, purchase and sales purposes, shipping purposes, and other bases related to the advertising and sales of our products to you. As discussed above, we may also use anonymized or other information for the improvement of our services on our website and the display of information on our website. We may use your information to provide a personalized interaction experience, such as retention of products that you have previously viewed or product order history.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements. Mya Saray does not retain credit card information submitted to and through its website.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Cookies & third-party links
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
• Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
– If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
– Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
– Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
– You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
• Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Mya Saray, LLC is permitted to use your personal data when you consent for us to do so (e.g. for direct marketing purposes), If you choose to provide personalized data such as information about your identity and/or address, to undertake a purchase for example, we are permitted to use this based on your explicit consent.
Where we rely on consent as the lawful basis for processing your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Mya Saray, LLC only ever seeks non-anonymized information to maintain a sales relationship or undertake a sale with/to you. The information that we collect pursuant to these business activities includes:
- First name
- Last name
- Middle initial
- Email type (HTML/plain text)
- Address line one
- Address line two
- Address type
- Zip/postal code
- Phone number
- Order number or ID or code
- How did you hear about us?
- Comments/message/special instructions
- Would you like to sign up for our newsletter
- Promo code
- Shipping method
- Gift message
- Cardholder name
- Card type
- Card number
- Security code
- CID number
- Tax Id:
- Type of Business:
- # of Years in Business:
- Vendor Name (for vendor references)
- Vendor Phone (for vendor references)
- Would you like a catalog?
- Item ID
- Purchase date
- Creation date
- Modify date
- Domestic or international shipping
Changes to this policy
You can find out more about cookies by visiting allaboutcookies.org